You are here
Modular test stand for lithium-ion batteries
LionTrace is a test stand for lithium-ion batteries, outstanding for its modular setup and variety in functionalities. Due to its compact design, based on 19″–rack-standard, the test stand guarantees high mobility and flexibility. The test stand can be configured individually to meet your/customers specific test requirements.
- Modularity in hardware and software
- Fully automated test runs by integrated automation solutions and compressed data logging allow for 24/7 operation
- Convenient handling by touch screen and integrated keyboard with touchpad
- Mobility thanks to compact 19″-rack–design
- Safe in dealing with lithium-ion batteries by using innovative extinguishing agents
- Extendable with a variety of different add-ons like impedance spectroscopy, thermal conditioning, determination of state of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) as well as communication with battery management systems (BMS)
- Remote diagnosis and remote control via TCP/IP
- Messurement data capturing in the cloud
LionTrace builds up on a configurable base module, which can be used to charge and discharge single battery cells or cell compounds (module/stack). The adjacent table illustrates the technical details of possible base modules.
LionTrace – the lithium-ion test stand for your individual requirements
For the configuration of different variants you can choose between five modules: base, extended testing, impedance spectroscopy extended fire prevention and thermal conditioning with extended fire prevention. Thereby you have a nearly unlimited choice of equipment options.
Tailored to your specific needs, LionTrace offers an ideal cost-benefit ratio for your enterprise. From low voltages (cell) up to high power (electric vehicle) – LionTrace is the perfect solution for your application.
|TECHNICAL DATA BASE MODULE|
|Charge power (kW)||5||5||10||20|
|Max. charge current (A)||250||75||60||60|
|Max. discharge current (A)||400||75||120||120|
|Min. Voltage (V)||0||42||142||250|
|Max. Voltage (V)||48||142||250||400|
|AC connection (A)||16/32||16/32||32||32|