You are here
C2PU - Can Controlled Power Unit
The Can controlled power unit functions as a performance, logic and measurement interface between the control and performance electronics on test-bed structures (particularly motor test-beds).
- Isolation from control and performance electronics
- CAN-Bus interfaces
- Inclusion of ProFETs in the power section limits loss and prolongs service life.
- Operating voltage 5V to 30V.
- 5 power outputs up to 70A
- 2 15A half bridges, PWM-enabled up to 1kHz
- 1 7.5A full bridge
- 14 Digital inputs, 4 Digital outputs
- 4 Analogue inputs, 4 Analogue outputs
- 5 separated CAN nodes with connectible terminating resistors
High performance CPU
Facilitates complex sequence controls, simulation and gateway functions, which we are delighted to implement as per customer requirement.